Ring Size Chart Guide
Ring Size Conversion Chart
Worried about how you’ll get the measurements without ring sizer?
Don’t panic just yet. There are several methods you can use to know how to measure the ring size.
METHOD 1. USE A STRING/FLOSSTo measure with a string, you will need the following:
HOW TO MEASURE:
2. Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
3. Mark where the string ends with the pen.
4. Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
5. The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
6. Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Diameter (mm)||US||ASIA|